Have a Student Attending in the Fall at Xavier?
You can begin shipping items to your student that will be attending Xavier any time you would like. Please follow some simple shipping guidelines to help us ensure the package is labeled correctly for that student. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Quick Facts About Us
- Mailbox Combinations are found Online, then click on the "My Room Information".
- The Xavier Mailing Services Center received and distributed over 36,000 packages to the Xavier Community last year.
- We are one of the main pick-up and drop-off locations for Federal Express and UPS packages.
- Students living in the Xavier University Campus dormitories and Apartments are assigned a mail box located in the Mailing Services Center, which corresponds with their room assignment.
- Student's are sent email notifications for any incoming packages that will not fit in their regular mail box.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Mail Box - Lobby Access
Monday - Friday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Mailing Services Department adheres to the Xavier University holiday schedule.
Contact Mailing Services
Building: Campus Services Building, Lower Level