Interim Mailing Services Supervisor
- Phone (513) 745-3559
- E-mail CutchinD@xavier.edu
- ML 1092
Campus Services Building Lower Level
1630 Musketeer Dr.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Mailing Service Center processes an average of 5,000 student packages monthly.
- The Mailing Services Center lobby is accessible to mailbox holders until 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday, and 9:00am until 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday by swiping your ALL Card to enter.
- The Mailing Services Center is a full service U.S. Postal Contract Station. We offer a full range of mailing and packaging services.
- We are one of the main pick-up and drop-off locations for Federal Express and UPS packages.
- All Students living in the Xavier University Campus dormitories are assigned a mail box located in the Mailing Services Center.
- Student's are sent email notifications for any incoming packages that will not fit in their regular mail box.