Summer 2015 Information
Most Popular Questions - Answers:
- I was a Student in the Fall/Spring, but have move home, where do my mail go? Mail will be forwarded to the current address that is on file with the Office of the Registrar.
- What about any Packages I forgot or I receive over the Summer? These will be treated the same, an email will be sent to you. Please respond to them with any special instructions about reshipping or hold for the upcoming Fall. *Please remember there may be additional shipping fees.
- I am a Resident in the Summer, where does my mail go? Mail boxes will be assigned the first week of Summer (May 11-15). Combinations can be found online through the Intern Portal.
- Summer Packages are treated a little differently. We understand the majority of those staying on campus work during our normal business hours. So, any packages received will issue an email to the recipient, notifying you of where your package will be delivered.
- Xavier Student on Campus for the Summer, I got a Package! You will get an email like normal, if you cannot pick it up, please notify us. We can make special arrangements.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Xavier Mailing Services Center received and distributed over 36,000 packages to the Xavier Community last year.
- We are one of the main pick-up and drop-off locations for Federal Express and UPS packages.
- Students living in the Xavier University Campus dormitories and Apartments are assigned a mail box located in the Mailing Services Center, which corresponds with their room assignment.
- Student's are sent email notifications for any incoming packages that will not fit in their regular mail box.
Monday-Friday 8:00a-8:00p Saturday-Sunday 8:00a-8:00p
The Mailing Services Department adheres to the Xavier University holiday schedule.
Contact Mailing Services
Building: Campus Services Building, Lower Level