Interfaith and Business in Israel
This 2-week program provides students with an in-depth look at Israel?s business environment and rich cultural and religious history. Students will learn firsthand why Israel is referred to as ?the Start-Up Nation? and will visit top companies, business incubators and accelerators. Business speakers will center on Israel?s strengths in innovation and technology?as well as the country?s complex social, cultural, environmental and political environment.
The program will also focus on Israel and the role of the Holy Land in the development of world religions. Students will visit holy sites, gain insights into distinct faith traditions and reflect on the importance of interfaith dialogue. This program fully integrates business, interfaith and society in contemporary Israel.
- Location: Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Nazareth and more)
- Dates: TBD
- Business visits: P&G, Standard Textile, Given Imaging, Technion (University) and more
- Cultural and religious highlights: Caesarea, Ba?hai Gardens, Akko shuk (market), Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Church of the Annunciation, Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, Al Aksa Mosque, Kotel (Western Wall), Yad Vashem (Holocaust Museum) and more.
- Earn 6 hours TBD
- Course components include 2 pre-trip orientations, 2-week study tour and post-trip assignments/presentations
- Lead Faculty: TBD
- $4000 - includes airfare, housing (hotels and kibbutz, based on double occupancy), ground transportation, 2 meals per day, excursions, entrance fees and travel insurance.
- Not included - 6 hours of tuition, personal incidentals and 1 meal per day
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities are available
Contact WCB UG Office (Smith 120A) for more information and applications.