Annual Fund Goal - $80 million
We can give students the tools to succeed. Together.
Through annual investments from thousands of members of the Xavier community, the Annual Fund raises over $8 million annually to help more students by providing the scholarships and financial aid they need. These gifts support the mission of Xavier through some of the following:
- Scholarships and financial aid for students.
- Internships and mentorships.
- Academic and extracurricular programs and activities.
“This scholarship, along with financial aid, was a really big help when I was considering different schools. It allowed me to invest in my future and pursue the Jesuit values I’m passionate about.” —Mirka Gallo ’17
This year, the Annual Fund:
- Raised more than $8.5 million for Xavier University.
- Celebrated the five-year anniversary of March Gladness by raising $148,000 in 48 hours to benefit more than 30 on-campus student organizations, clubs and activities.
- Brought 9,624 members of the Xavier University community together in support of the Together. For Others campaign.
For more information, please call us at 513-745-1030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org