These risk management forms are required for all University-sponsored or affiliated off-campus trips where the trip is expected to consist of five or more off-campus overnight stays and for any international travel for any length of stay.
- The following forms: Assumption of Risk and Release and Health History forms must be turned into the Center for International Education by the deadline. In addition, a copy of your passport must be submitted.
- Please note, some faculty-led programs' faculty leaders collect these forms. Therefore, they do not need to be turned into the CIE.
For more information about Xavier University's waivers, please visit the Risk Management & Insurance website.
Quick Links to Forms
Assumption of Risk and Release (AOR 102) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
Student Health History Form (HHF 201) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
Student Health Screening Exam Form (HHF 202) Mandatory for all enrolled in an international experience
Assumption of Risk and Release (AOR 107) Mandatory for all students who are from another college or university enrolled in a Xavier international experience
All forms are due based on the term in which you are enrolled for your study abroad experience. Failure to turn in the necessary forms could result in dismissal from the international experience.
- Winter Break Programs: November 15
- Spring Semester Programs: December 15
- Spring Break Programs: February 1
- Summer Programs: April 15
- Academic Year & Fall Semester Programs: May 15