Ticket Rules and Guidelines
- Ticketed SAC events often have a limited number of tickets available - see waitlist rules and guidelines below.
- All ticketed SAC events are for Xavier students only, unless otherwise specified in promotional materials.
- Students must come with their All Card to ticket sales and events
- The number of tickets available for purchase per all card will be specified on printed promotional materials.
- SAC reserves the right to revoke a student's ticket as necessary.
- If a student is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or behaving in an inappropriate manner, SAC will withhold his/her ticket and deny admittance to the event.
- If a student receives a physical ticket and loses it between receiving it and entering the event, he or she will not be able to receive a replacement ticket.
- No refunds.
- In the event that a ticket sale must be changed, a notification will be posted on SAC social media pages.
- Ticket Sale Procedure
- A numbered page will be handed to each student once a line begins to form.
- This reduces the chance of cutting lines and helps SAC gauge how many tickets will be sold.
- When all numbers have been distributed, even if it is before the scheduled sale time, we will begin selling tickets immediately.
- No extra tickets will be made available by the scheduled sale time. If all numbers have been distributed, there is no reason to keep students waiting in line.
- In the case that a ticketed event is in high demand and more people are in line than SAC is able to accommodate, a limited number of students at the end of the line will be placed on a waitlist.
- If a student who bought a ticket can no longer attend, the first person on the waitlist will be notified via phone or email.