To request an official Xavier University transcript:
Online (Credit Card)
Complete your request securely online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Using this process also allows you to track the processing of your order and receive email and text alerts regarding your request.
Check or Money Order needs to be made out to Xavier University. We do not accept cash payments.
Please include all appropriate information on the Transcript Request form, fill out, print, sign, and submit to the address below. Failure to include any of the information on the form can result in the request not being completed and returned to student.
Xavier University - Office of the Registrar
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3351
All financial obligations to the University must be resolved before release of Academic Transcripts will be permitted. Please contact the Bursar's Office for further information.
- The Office of the Registrar does not produce unofficial transcripts.
- We cannot accept a request via phone, fax or email.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed.
- Your Xavier University transcript will include all undergraduate and graduate work completed at Xavier University.
- Xavier University is the custodian of records for Edgecliff College/Our Lady of Cincinnati. Work completed at these colleges will be included with your Xavier transcript.
- Although unofficial transcripts are not produced, currently enrolled students may access their unofficial academic record through the Student Services link within Self-Service of the Xavier Student Hub.
- Normal processing will be completed in 3-5 business days and sent USPS First Class Mail.
- Rush processing will be completed in 1 business day and sent USPS First Class Mail. If Rush processing is requested for pick up, the transcript will be ready after 12:00 PM the next business day.
- Xavier University also offers the option to ship using Express Shipping via FedEx to addresses within the United States. An express shipping address MUST be a street address and not a P.O. Box address.
- Normal processing: $5 per transcript
- Rush processing: $5 per transcript plus additional $5 per recipient.
- Express Shipping: $15 per recipient plus transcript rush processing fees.
- There is no charge for sending transcripts to another Xavier University department when using normal processing and ordered by mail.