Information For Xavier Employees
XavierBuy Purchase Process
- Creates requisition. (Only the Buyer may submit the requisition for approval.)
- Reviews requisition and approves
- Funds are encumbered in Banner and PO is created
- Reviews requisitions and rejects
- Funds are NOT encumbered in Banner and requisition is returned to Buyer
- Receives Purchase Order electronically from XavierBuy
- Fulfills orders / completes service
- Submits invoice with PO number, directly to Accounts Payable
4. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Receives invoice from supplier and enters it in XavierBuy, which electronically notifies Buyer/Browser that a receipt is needed
- Creates receipt in XavierBuy which authorizes payment of the invoice
HAVE A XAVIERBUY QUESTION/ISSUE?
Rather than calling or emailing Central Procurement and Accounts Payable team members please direct all inquiries surrounding the XavierBuy system to Procurement@xavier.edu so all our personnel have access to the requests. This will enable a quicker response to questions or issues that require resolution from our team. We ask for your patience as we work through the details of the new implementation.