Pre-Law Society Sessions
Prelaw Society Activities include meetings and workshops designed to educate students at each stage in their college career on law as a profession or as pertinent to other occupations, learning more about law, and reflecting on whether a career in law is suitable for them.
- Considering law as a career? What can Xavier do to help prepare you for a legal career? GPA and other requirements for law school
- Admission Deans from local/regional law schools discuss requirements for and applying to law schools.
- Panel discussion of practicing attorneys/ opportunities in law
- Panel discussion of current law students, preferably Xavier grads
- Preparing for and taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Panel discussion of graduating seniors; sample law class
- Election of new officers.