An undergraduate degree will prepare you to practice your profession in the following venues:
- Public schools: You will be prepared to teach in Montessori public schools, traditional public school early childhood programs and traditional public school classrooms for kindergarten through third grade.
- Private schools: Our graduates teach in private Montessori schools all over the world. They are also teachers in traditional private schools.
- Hospitals: Hospitals hire our graduates for special children's programs.
- Child care centers: Our graduates are hired as administrators of child care centers.
- State and city child care licensing organizations: Our graduates are hired as inspectors for these organizations.
Some Montessori graduates attend graduate school and study psychology, special education, administration, counseling, early childhood, reading and Montessori. Some students choose to earn a Master's degree in liberal arts.