Celebrating 200 Years of Restoration
1624 Herald Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45207
Founded in 1831, Xavier University is a Jesuit Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio. Its three colleges offer 87 undergraduate majors, 55 minors and 19 graduate programs to 6,945 total students, including 4,540 undergraduates. The University is the sixth-oldest Catholic university in the nation.
1.Take I-71 north to Dana Avenue/Montgomery Road Exit #5.
2.Turn left onto Duck Creek Road.
3.At the second stop light, turn left onto Dana Avenue.
4.Turn right at the third stop light onto Montgomery Road.
5.Turn left at the first stoplight onto Cleneay Avenue. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .3 mile on the right immediately after the railroad tracks.
1. Take I-71 south to Dana Avenue Exit #5.
2. Turn right off the exit.
3. At the second stop light turn right onto Montgomery Road.
4. Turn left at the first stop light onto Cleneay Avenue. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .3 mile on the right immediately after the railroad tracks.
Traveling to Xavier going north or south on I-75
1. Take I-75 north/south to Norwood Rt. 562 (Exit #7) going east.
2. Take second exit, Rt. 42, Reading Road.
3. Turn right off exit.
4. Turn left at the third light onto Victory Parkway.
5. Turn left at the third light onto Dana Avenue.
6. Follow Dana Avenue up the hill to the first light at Ledgewood Drive.
7. Turn left on St. Francis Xavier Way.
8. Turn right on Herald Ave. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .2 mile on the left immediately before the railroad tracks.
Transportation from the airport to hotel
800-990-8841 toll free or 859-261-8841 locally
Visit the taxi desk in the baggage claim area of Terminal 3.
DEPARTING: Note that transportation is provided from Xavier to the airport on Sunday