Below is a list conferences which may be of interest to current Xavier students. Many are ones Xavier mathematics students have attended.
- Spring Meeting of the Ohio Section of the MAA, April 6-7, 2018, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Annual Meeting and Exposition, April 25-28, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- MathFest 2018: Joint National Meeting of MAA and PME, August 1-4, 2018, Denver, Colorado
- Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics (OCTM) Annual Conference, October 11-12, 2018, Akron, OH
- Graduate Research Opportunities for Women (GROW) October, 2018, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Young Mathematicians Conference - The Ohio State University, August 11-13, 2017, Columbus, OH
- Miami University PME Student Conference, September 29-30, 2017, Oxford, OH
- Fall Meeting of the Ohio Section of the MAA, October 27-28, 2017, Ohio University Eastern, St. Clairsville, OH
- University of Dayton, Undergraduate Mathematics Day, November 11, 2017, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- 2018 Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics, January 26-28, 2018, Lincoln, NE
- Youngstown State University PME Regional Conference, February 24, 2018, Youngstown, OH
Congratulations to Veronica Lawrence who was invited to the Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics in February, 2017!
Picture from the Nebraska Conference Poster