Welcome to XU.tutor!
These 3 library tutorials will help you to do research more effectively while saving you time and helping you to succeed at Xavier. The 3 tutorials will take approximately an hour and a half to complete.
- You will use the and buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate through the tutorials.
- Click all of the links in the tutorials: examples, videos, and demos.
- If off-campus, the database demos will require you to log in with your Xavier username and password.
- Each tutorial ends in a quiz. The results will be emailed to you. Keep these. You may be asked by different professors for the results.
- Click on one of the icons to begin.
The FIND tutorial will teach you how to:
The EVALUATE tutorial will teach you how to:
The USE tutorial will teach you how to:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.