Resources for Lent
Lent: Starting on Ash Wednesday, this forty weekday period is a Christian festival of preparation for Easter observed through reflection on the life and death of Jesus Christ.
- Pope Francis' Message for Lent 2018
- Ignatian Prayer Adventure for Lent
- Lent Blog by Xavier University Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice
- Lenten Daily Devotionals
- Online Lenten Retreat
- Praying Lent
- Return to me: Lenten Reflections
- Click here for more resources
The Examen for Diversity
Life of St. Ignatius Art Cards
To subscribe to our online newsletter or provide feedback,
please email email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from our online newsletter, click here.
Jesuitresource.org is developed by
The Center for Mission and Identity at Xavier University
with support from the Conway Institute for Jesuit Education
To learn more about us, click here.