1-2-3 Readiness for Hybrid and Remote Learning
Check list to participate in hybrid and remote learning
- I understand how hybrid classes will work and how I will participate in them. NEW
- I have a plan for where I will be for any scheduled Zoom sessions. NEW
- I have access to a computer or mobile device.
- I have Internet connectivity in the places where I plan to use this device.
- I have reviewed the Student Orientation to Hybrid and Remote Learning course to learn strategies and resources for being successful in my classes.
- I know how to access and use and get help with Canvas.
- I know how to access and use Zoom.
- I know how to access and use Office365 remotely, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- I have a plan on where to store and access files, either locally or on OneDrive.
- I know how to access the virtual lab.
- I know how to get help from the IT Help Desk for non-Canvas questions.
I have access to the following, for each course (should be in Canvas):
- A syllabus.
- A schedule of course activities.
- An understanding if the course is online, hybrid, or in person.
- Information about or access to readings, videos and other content.
- Assignments and due dates.
- Information on how to contact each of my faculty, when I have a question.
I have other course materials that I may need:
- Required textbooks.
- Notes and other materials from currently enrolled courses.
- Any other tools needed for class (calculators, notebooks,etc.).