1-2-3 Readiness for Remote Learning
Check list to participate in remote learning.
- I have access to a computer or mobile device.
- I have Internet connectivity for this device.
- I have reviewed tips and resources for students learning remotely.
- I have a plan and strategies for completing my coursework from home.
- I know how to access and use and get help with Canvas.
- I know how to access and use Zoom.
- I know how to access and use Office365 remotely, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- I have a plan on where to store and access files, either locally or on OneDrive.
- I know how to access the virtual lab.
- I how to get help from the IT Help Desk for non-Canvas questions.
- I have communicated with my faculty my state of readiness.
I have access to the following, for each course.
- A syllabus.
- A schedule of course activities.
- Information about or access to readings, videos and other content.
- Assignments and due dates.
- Information on how to contact each of my faculty, when I have a question.
I have other course materials that I may need.
- Required textbooks.
- Notes and other materials from currently enrolled courses.
- Any other tools needed for class (calculators, notebooks,etc.).