Conditional Admission Students are students studying intensive English first, followed by a Xavier degree program.
- In general, Conditional Admission students will apply to the undergraduate degree program first.
- Students should submit their academic credentials to be evaluated:
- Undergraduate students should submit high school transcripts.
- Graduate students should submit transcripts from previous university degrees.
- Read more about credential evaluation here.
- Students who are conditionally admitted to Xavier University will receive:
1) A letter of conditional admission, detailing requirements for final admission to the degree program. These requirements will include language proficiency.
2) A form I-20 for English language study - The I-20 is an immigration document showing eligibility for a student visa. Conditionally admitted students should take both their admission letter and their form I-20 to apply for their visa.
English Language Bridge Program
Students who have been conditionally admitted to a degree program may be offered admission to the English Language Bridge program. The English Language Bridge Program combines advanced level English courses with a carefully selected academic class that furthers a student's educational goals. Click here to learn more.