- U.S. Access Board
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at a Glance
Arts and Culture
Education and Scholarship
- Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- The Disability History Association (DHA)
- Davis, Lennard J., ed. 2010. The disability studies reader. 3rd ed. London: Routledge.
- Disability Studies Programs in the U.S. (Syracuse University)
- Gallaudet University - Washington, D.C.(the only liberal arts university for deaf and hard of hearing students in the world)
- Society for Disability Studies
- Linton, Simi. 1998. Claiming disability: Knowledge and identity. New York: New York University Press.
- Oliver, Michael. 1990. The politics of disablement. London: Macmillan Education.
History and Timeline
- A Brief History of the Disability Rights Movement (Anti-Defamation League)
- Disability History Museum
- Disability History Timeline (Temple University)
- Disability Social History Timeline (Disability Social History Project)
- Nielsen, K.E. (2012). A disability history of the United States. Boston: Beacon Press.
- ADAPT Grassroots Advocacy and Organizing
- Charlton, J.I. (1998). Nothing about us without us: Disability oppression and empowerment. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (United Nations)
- Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- Harvard Project on Disability
- National Council on Disability
- Stein, M.A. and Stein, P.J. S. (2007). Beyond disability civil rights. Hastings Law Journal, 58, 1203 -- 1240.
- World Institute on Disability