Xavier University is dedicated to meeting the needs of its nursing mothers. To that end, the Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion (OIDI) and the Office of Human Resources (OHR) have partnered to create multiple spaces on campus to help make it as convenient as possible for users. These spaces are just another example of Xavier’s continuing commitment to support new mothers as they return to work
The following is a list of locations and contact information:
- Conaton Learning Commons- Room 409
- Alumni Center- Basement Room B
- Cintas Center- The Mamava Pod is located on the 3rd floor Main Concourse adjacent to the west elevator to offer you a clean, private space for pumping or breastfeeding.
- Elet Hall- Contact Peg Bach from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm at 513-745-3346 or email@example.com.
- *Joseph Hall- Contact Terri Rechtin from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm at 513-745-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Joseph Hall has restricted access to those who work or are affiliated with the Montessori lab school.
Feel free to contact either Teresa Hardin, OHR, at 745-2071 or Tracey DuEst, OIDI 745-3114 if you have any questions or concerns.