Accessibility Campus Council for Everyone’s Support and Success (ACCESS)
Mission & Vision
The purpose of the ACCESS council is to educate, advance, and advocate for a Xavier community that promotes full access to programs, services, and facilities for every person.
- Promote the development of a physical and social environment that provides full access to programs, services, and facilities to every person in the Xavier community (students, faculty, staff, guests).
- Advance the University’s commitment to cura personalis by supporting those with disabilities.
- Act in an advisory role to recommend University programs and policies that assure full opportunity and access to individuals with disabilities.
- Advocate for the concerns of members of the University community who have disabilities.
- Educate the University community by increasing awareness of and sensitivity to all issues related to individuals who have disabilities.