Financial Aid Incentives
Xavier is offering a one-time $1,000 grant for NEW Degree-Seeking Graduate Students in the following programs who apply for spring 2022 admission and register for 6+ credit hours. Students will receive a one-time $500 grant if they register for 3-5 credit hours. New degree-seeking students must enroll in classes by Monday, January 3, 2022.
Students interested in this one-time grant do not have to file a FAFSA to receive these special incentives, but if they want to be considered for other XU needs-based grants or federal financial aid (only open to students taking 6+ credits per semester), they are required to file a FAFSA.
If new students are registering as a non-degree seeking student or a new student enrolling in a certificate or licensure program they are not eligible for this special grant.
Students interested in the spring start should complete and submit their applications as soon as possible.
Additionally, other tuition grants, scholarships, tuition remission, etc. may affect grant eligibility. Please contact Xavier University's Office of the Graduate School with any questions. We may be reached at 513-745-3957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elementary Education
- Montessori Education (Online & On Campus)
- Multicultural Literature for Children
- English Education
- History Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education (Online & On Campus)
- Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Endorsement
HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
- Executive Master of Health Services Administration (Online)
- MS in Health Economics & Clinical Research Outcomes (HECOR) (Online)
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Track (Online)
- MSN Education Track (Online)
- MSN Forensics Track (Online)
- Dual Degree: MSN/ MSCJ (Online)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Population Health Leadership (Online)