The Graduate Admission Office hosts various events and information sessions throughout the year for current and prospective students.
Counseling Information Sessions
Xavier University's Master of Arts in Counseling program is pleased to invite all those interested in attending this information session hosted by the Chair of the Department, Dr. Brent Richardson. During this small group setting you will learn more about the Counseling profession and be able to have all of your questions answered.
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - January 12th, 2018 at 11:30 am
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - January 27th, 2018 at 12:15 pm
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - February 21st, 2018 at 11:45 am
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - March 19th, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Occupational Therapy Information Session
Occupational Therapy at Xavier is transitioning to an entry-level Doctoral degree, which is required for professional licensure. Incoming undergraduate students interested in a career in Occupational Therapy can receive preferred admission consideration to the graduate program by participating in the Occupational Therapy Early Assurance Program. To learn more about this program, join us for an information session.
- Register Here- Occupational Therapy Information Session- December 18th, 2017- 12:30pm
Graduate Business Programs Open House
Join us for a Graduate Business Programs Open House on December 16th from 9:00am- 1:00pm. Admission Counselors and Academic Advisors will be available to provide information about our programs, help finalize the application process and register newly admitted students.
- Register Here- Graduate Business Programs Open House- December 16th, 2017-9:00am