The Graduate Admission Office hosts various events and information sessions throughout the year for current and prospective students.
Information sessions are offered at various times throughout the year. If you do not see an information session for the program you're interested in, contact us to talk one-on-one with a graduate admissions counselor.
Counseling Information Sessions
Xavier University's Master of Arts in Counseling program is pleased to invite all those interested in attending this information session hosted by the Chair of the Department, Dr. Brent Richardson. During this small group setting you will learn more about the Counseling profession and be able to have all of your questions answered.
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - March 19th, 2018 at 12:00 pm
- Register now! Counseling Information Session - April 18th, 2018 at 12:30 pm
Business Information Sessions
Please join us to learn more about the MBA Programs at Xavier University. This respected MBA is designed to fit the needs of today's professional. Options include Main Campus (evenings or weekends, part-time), Executive (for experienced leaders), Full-time Day MBA for Emerging Leaders, and our Off-Campus location in West Chester. This information session will cover curriculum and admission requirements.
Information Sessions On-Campus
- Register now! Business Information Session - April 10th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Information Sessions in West Chester
- Register now! MBA in West Chester Information Session - May 9th, 2018 at 6:00 pm
School of Education Open House
Xavier University's School of Education invites you to an information session to learn more about our degree, licensure and credential opportunities in Elementary, Administration, Reading, Multicultural Literature for Children, Secondary, Special, Montessori, TESOL, Early and Middle Education. Representatives from the Graduate Admission Office and faculty members from the School of Education will be available to answer questions about our programs.
- Register now! School of Education Open House - March 19th, 2018 at 4:30 pm
MEd Off-Site Information Sessions
Join us for the following Off-Site Information Sessions and learn more about our Off-Site Education offerings! Representatives from the Graduate Admission Office will be available to answer questions about our programs.
- Register now! Wilmington Off-Site Information Session - April 9th, 2018 at 4:30 pm
- Register now! Covington Catholic Off-Site Information Session - April 10th, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Graduate Nursing Information Sessions
Xavier University's School of Nursing is pleased to invite all those interested in attending one of the following information session hosted by the School of Nursing. During these small group settings you will learn more about the MSN for Registered Nurses Program, the Direct Entry as Second Degree (MIDAS) program or the DNP Doctorate of Nursing ONLINE Program and be able to have all of your questions answered.
- REGISTER HERE Master of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses- Monday April 23, 2018 - 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- REGISTER HERE MIDAS, Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry as a 2nd Degree Program - Monday April 23, 2018 - 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- REGISTER HERE DNP Doctor of Nursing Practice- Monday April 23, 2018 - 7:00 – 8:00 PM
HRD Information Session
Please join us for a Master of Science in Human Resource Development Information Session to learn more about the curriculum, admissions and options for financing your education! HRD faculty, alumni and admission representatives will be available to answer your questions.
- Register now! HRD Information Session - April 25th, 2018 at 6:00 pm