- Xavier's federal school code: 003144
- File the FAFSA and complete your application for admission by December 1 to be considered for the best scholarship and grant packages.
- Use your legal name as it appears on the social security card
- Do not leave any items blank, unless indicated to do so. Otherwise enter a 0 (zero)
- Questions about FAFSA? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Looking to earn Xavier’s $500 Early Filers grant? Complete your application for admission to Xavier and file the FAFSA by December 1, 2020. View full grant eligibility details at xavier.edu/grant-details.
Special Circumstances not reflected on the FAFSA?
We may be able to consider: a reduction in income due to job loss, reduction of hours for a parent, divorce/separation or death of a parent (after the FAFSA has been submitted). If one of these situations applies please contact Student Financial Services at email@example.com or (513) 745-3142.
What is FAFSA? FAFSA is a form that is used by the U.S. Department of Education and the University to determine aid like scholarships, grants, loans, and work study eligibility.
- Remember to file the renewal FAFSA annually
- Continuing students must remember to update their expected enrollment status and grade level (step one of the FAFSA) each year
- Questions about FAFSA? send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance