Visiting Professor, Economics
As an experienced economist, I have developed a strong academic and non-academic background in Regional and Development Economics. I have completed my doctoral study in Development Economics and achieved various experiences throughout this program, including teaching, research, and professional development. I have more than three years of experience teaching Economics classes and published a total of 5 journal articles and a technical report. Furthermore, I have been awarded many scholarships for being an outstanding graduate student and researcher at New Mexico State University. Through my research experience, I have developed strong programming skills to analyze economic models. Now I am ready to accept any economics teaching or research position in an academic institution where I can apply my skills, expertise, and share my knowledge.
- Doctor of Economic Development (DED), New Mexico State University
- Master of Arts in Economics (MA), New Mexico State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Enomoto, Carl, Noor, Sajid, and Benjamin Widner. “Is Social Media to Blame for the Sharp Rise in STDs?” Journal of Social Science. Vol. 6, No. 78, (July 2017): 1-12.
- Noor, Sajid A., Djaba, Theophilus, and Carl E. Enomoto. “THE ROLE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES: DO THEY CONNECT PEOPLE THROUGH MARRIAGE OR ARE THEY RESPONSIBLE FOR DIVORCES?” Journal of International Social Issues, Vol. 4, No. 1, (November 2016): 40-49.”
- Enomoto, Carl E., Noor, Sajid A., and Karl R. Geisler. “Non-price competition in the US airline industry: a VAR model”, Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 44 Issue: 6, (2017): 882-894.
- Enomoto, Carl E., Djaba, Theophilus, and Sajid A. Noor. “The Effects of Religion on Depression and Suicide Rates in the United States.” Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion, vol. 23, (2016): 74-79.
- Enomoto, Carl E., Jazmine, Brantley, and Sajid A. Noor. “The Effects of Religious Freedom Laws on Employment, Small-Minority-Owned Businesses and Minority Populations.” e-Journal of Social & Behavioral Research in Business, vol. 11, no. 2, (2016): 1-28.
- Adkisson, Richard V. and Noor, Sajid A. “New Mexico’s Industrial Diversity.” Policy and Economic Impact Studies, Arrowhead Center, New Mexico State University, (December 2018): 1-22. https://arrowheadcenter.nmsu.edu/economic-and-policy-studies/