The Office of Disability Services welcomes you back to campus with new processes in place. To comply with University and CDC health and safety guidelines, we have made changes to how you interact with our office. We have adopted a text messaging system to assist with managing the number of individuals in the suite.
All students are expected to wear masks while in Disability services.
There is a check-in kiosk to the left of the main staircase on the fifth floor. You only need to tell the person at the kiosk that you have already checked in. If using the stairs, students will enter at 530 and exit at 514. If you need to use the elevator, use the ODS Text to check in prior to going to the fifth floor and proceed directly to 514 when prompted.
Continue to call 513-745-3280, email email@example.com or email the staff person directly.
Steps for entering the office
Students will not walk directly into the office to check-in for any appointments.
- Use the ODS Text (408) 675-1363 to let us know you have arrived with your name and who you are meeting with
- Inform the person at the fifth floor desk that you’ve already checked in
- Wait on the fifth floor terrace for a response from the ODS Text
- If able to enter ODS, text will tell you to continue to the office through 530 doors
- If unable to enter, text will ask you to wait for us to text you back
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we learn to navigate these new systems together.