Health, Wellness and Prevention
Key Updates from Campus Communication
- Continue to protect yourself from all infectious diseases by using these precautions.
- Wash hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you're feeling sick.
- Call Xavier Health Services before visiting to schedule an appointment: 513-745-3022, option 3.
- Health Services at the HUB remains available to see students by appointment only. Walk-in appointments are not available. Please call 513-745-3022, option 3.
Xavier University Health Services are provided by TriHealth professionals including Board Certified physicians and nurse practitioners experienced in collegiate health. TriHealth is among the best health-care providers in our region and will provide top-quality care and resources. View the TriHealth Coronavirus (COVID-19) for additional resources.
For the most detailed general information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website.
Frequently Asked Questions
A team comprised of Xavier University Health & Counseling Services staff, University officials, medical experts from TriHealth and the Cincinnati Health Department, utilizing recommendations from the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are actively monitoring the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). The Ohio Department of Health is providing guidance to state and local health agencies, universities, and healthcare providers.
Xavier's Office of Health Services, provided by TriHealth, will remain open. For medical concerns, connect with your primary provider or our TriHealth team.
Xavier's Office of Counseling Services, provided by Xavier, will remain open to offer clinical mental health services to Xavier students remaining on campus. Counseling Services is working to provide video-conferencing sessions for students.
If your medication is managed by Xavier University Health Services and you are in need of a refill, it is recommended that you send a request through your TriHealth MyChart account. You can also contact the office at 513-745-3022 option 3 for a refill request.
Please update the requested pharmacy to have your medications sent to as your current location may be different than where your previous prescriptions were sent.
Also consider contacting your primary care physician if you are located at your permanent address.