- Who Can Submit: Faculty & Staff
- Number of Slides Allowed: 1
- Template Required: Yes, because they are set to the correct dimensions for the digital display. You may modify them as much as you wish, so long as you keep the dimensions the same. (View Templates).
- Time Allotted per Slide: 10 sec
- Slide Dimensions: 16 x 9 or 1360 x 768 pixels. Slides that do not conform to these dimensions may not appear as you desire.
- Announcements display information about programs and events for the Xavier community.
- All submitted announcements go through a review process before going live on the digital displays.
Using the Templates
- The templates are in PowerPoint form and set to the correct dimensions for the digital displays (16x9)
- Replace the images in the template by right-clicking on them and choosing "Change Picture".
- Save the file as a JPG (or "export" as JPG). Name the JPG to include the year/month, your last name and the announcement title as shown here:
- Upload your announcement design(s) to the submission form.
Download a Template
Click on a design below to download the PowerPoint template: