Being a student mentee is an opportunity to experience, understand, and learn from your Mentor's personal and professional experience, knowledge and skills. The one-on-one mentoring relationship allows for individual attention to your career aspirations, professional development and networking needs.
- Be at least sophomore status and at least 3 semesters from graduation (i.e., graduating Dec. 2016 or later).
- Attend an Information Session (see dates below).
- Submit online application by November 6, 2015. The link to the online application is sent after attending one of the information sessions.
- Be 3 or more semesters from graduation.
- Attend an information session (see dates below).
- For programs which are only 3 semesters long, apply by the 10th business day in your 1st semester of classes (see chart below).
|Graduating in||Apply On or Before|
|August 2016||September 4, 2015|
|December 2016||January 22, 2016|
|May 2017||May 27, 2016|
- For master degree programs longer than 3 semesters, we highly encourage you to apply during your first semester of classes to maximize your time with a Mentor. At the very least, you will need to apply 3 semesters before graduation.
Info Sessions for Fall 2015 have concluded. The deadline to apply to the Program is Nov. 6, 2015.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Brinker-Good.
The Mentor Program provided me with the opportunity to interview at my mentor's organization, where I was fortunate enough to be chosen to spend a great summer there as an intern.
Hands down the Mentor Program has been the most beneficial thing I have become involved in since enrolling at Xavier.
Xavier's Mentor Program has given me unforeseen opportunities and insight into what Cincinnati's network has to offer. The valuable lessons learned from your mentor and the program will benefit you not just in your school and career path, but in life as well.