- Post jobs and internships online and track student engagement
- Schedule/Manage on-campus interviews & recruiting visits (e.g., info tables, sessions)
- Receive email notifications
- when applicants apply to your job
- when posting deadline approaches
- Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants via the resume book feature
- Register for Xavier's career fairs
STUDENTS & ALUMNI
- Search and apply for all job types
- Internships, On-Campus, Work-Study, Full-time Post-graduation, Part-time/Temp/Seasonal & Volunteer
- Set up new job email alerts via the search agent
- Schedule career coaching appointments
- Publish resume to employer-viewable books
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- RSVP for career and BPP events
Call (513) 745-3141 or email email@example.com
PARENTS & ALUMNI
- Ask your organization's Human Resources department to post jobs and internships to Hire-A-Muskie and recruit at Xavier.
- Join the various Xavier University LinkedIn groups and network with Xavier students and alumni.
- Become a Mentor in the Xavier Professional Mentor Program.
- Help grow the Xavier family! Encourage others to explore the variety of undergraduate majors and graduate programs Xavier has to offer.
- For more information, please contact: