Xavier University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Founded by a former international student, Flywire's mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
The information below includes a summary and instructions to begin the process.
- To get started, indicate the U.S. dollar amount that you wish to pay to Xavier University and select your home country.
- In most cases you will be able to pay in your home currency, at Flywire's preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will send your home currency from your bank account (via phone, online or in person) to Flywire via the provided instruction.
- Flywire will then convert your currency into U.S. dollars and forward the U.S. dollar amount to Xavier University, where it will be directly credited to your student bill account.
- Unlike the traditional international wire process, your payment will arrive in full to Xavier, meaning even more savings for you.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Xavier's bank account.
- No matter your timezone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
You can begin the payment process here: