The ConneX Marketing Department administers multiple avenues to provide students and departments the ability to promote campus events and are used by University administrators to display other important news.
Before completing this submission form, please be aware of the following:
- Requests must be received at least 7 business days before the event date.
- All submissions are subject to review. Read the guidelines before making a request.
- Advertising space includes digital signs located in Fenwick Atrium and Hoff Dining Commons.
- Additional print advertising including table tents in Hoff Dining Commons, flyers for bulletin boards, and handouts for cashier desk at on-campus dining locations. All printing is on the responsibility of the group or department.
- All advertisements are intended to promote events and programs for Xavier students, faculty, and staff.
- No submissions will be accepted for a meeting or organizational reminders, or requests to join a group or receive applications.
Please Follow The Below For Formatting Your Submissions
- Digital Screen - 1920 x 1080 pixels. Saved as .jpeg
- Table Tents - 6 x 5 inches. Saved as .pdf. 200 total quantity needed.
- Flyers - 8.5 x 11. Saved as .pdf. 10 total quantity needed.
- Stickers For Coffee Sleeves - 2-inch circle. Saved as .pdf. 100 minimum quantity needed to request advertising need.
- Handouts - 4 x 6 inches. Saved as .pdf.
For ConneX departments, partners, and vendors, please click here.