The XJOP invites undergraduate students from any class or major to submit papers for publication on topics of interest to students of political science, including American Politics, Comparative Politics, Political Economy, International Affairs, and Political Theory.
- The journal publishes research papers that contribute to knowledge or understanding in the discipline as well as shorter, high quality class essays
- Only papers of the highest quality will be considered for publication (upon submission they should be A or A- quality papers)
- Although research papers between 20 and 30 pages are ideal, longer senior thesis papers may be submitted for consideration.
- Submissions for the "Essays" section can be 5-15 pages in length
- All Papers and Essays must include an abstract of 125-150 words
- Paper must follow APSA style and format guidelines (see the resources page)
How to Submit your Paper
All student submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact professor Mack Mariani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final deadline for student submissions will be May 3, 2015.