The XJOP invites undergraduate students from any class or major to submit papers for publication on topics of interest to students of political science, including American Politics, Comparative Politics, Political Economy, International Affairs, and Political Theory.
- Only papers of the highest quality will be considered for publication (upon submission they should be A or A- quality papers)
- Research papers should be 10-25 pages in length
- Essays should be 5-15 pages in length
- Papers must include an abstract of 125-150 words
- Paper must follow APSA style and format guidelines (see the resources page)
The XJOP will begin accepting papers on March 1, 2013. The final deadline for student submissions will be April 15, 2013. All student submissions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please contact professor Mack Mariani at email@example.com.