Writing Resources for Faculty Across the Disciplines
- Indiana University at Bloomington: Articles on Writing Across the Curriculum: Excellent annotated bibliography of articles related to teaching with writing.
- The National Network of Writing Across the Curriculum Programs: Exchange network with many resources, including disciplinary writing guides.
- Ohio University's Center for Writing Excellence: Faculty resources for using writing across the curriculum.
- Plagiarism Tutorials: Offers student and faculty tutorials about Plagiarism.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab: This award-winning site offers help online writing and research help to students, but also offers handouts and links of interest to faculty across the disciplines.
- University of Minnesota's Center for Writing: Information on course design, creating writing assignments, in-class activities, peer-response workshop guidelines, grading rubrics, and much more.
- The Writing Across the Curriculum Clearinghouse: Excellent source of information for learning about how and why to include writing in your courses.