LONDON SUMMER STUDY PROGRAM
This program provides students with an opportunity to travel and study in England and develop an appreciation for international culture. Students will spend 5 weeks in London, England and earn 6 credit hours, taught by Xavier faculty.
- Location: London, England
- Dates: June 28, 2014-July 31, 2014
- Spend 5 weeks in Europe
- Monday – Thursday classes
- Extended weekends for travel
- Study and live at Queen Mary University of London
- Travel with Xavier faculty and students
- Gain international business skills
Students select two of the following three “core friendly” courses:
BLAW300 – International Legal Environment of Business is a required business core course, E/RS elective, Diversity Curriculum Requirement (DCR) elective, and a social science elective.
ENGL205 or ENGL376 – Arts in Britain, satisfies EITHER a literature core requirement, OR a Literature and the Moral Imagination requirement. This course also is a Diversity Curriculum Requirement.
HIST134 – European History II satisfies a history core requirement (may be taken either before or after HIST133), and is a Diversity Curriculum Requirement (DCR) elective.
- Earn 6 hours (two courses)
- Fulfills core requirements for business and the university cores
- Courses taught by Xavier Professors
- Grades and credits transfer to Xavier University
- No prerequisites
Cost is $5,500, which includes 6 hours of tuition, housing (single occupancy rooms with your own shower, sink, and toilet), suites include fully functioning kitchen, excursions to Bath & Stonehenge, and three day, two night trip to Edinburgh, Scotland
Not included – airfare, meals, books, and personal travel
Scholarships and financial aid opportunities may be available
Contact Professor Paul Fiorelli at (513)745-2050, email@example.com, 226 Smith Hall, or visit www.xavierlondon.com, or like us at Facebook.com/xulondon.