Marketing is the study of the dynamic processes used by individuals and organizations to anticipate and satisfy customers’ needs and wants. In today’s society, this is accomplished through marketing research, product planning and pricing, promotion (advertising and selling), and distribution. By studying marketing, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the concepts, functions and institutions of marketing.
- Gain an appreciation of consumer orientation.
- Sharpen your abilities to analyze marketing problems and formulate marketing policies.
- Prepare for strategic marketing challenges and opportunities in a global marketplace.
Our faculty is active in research and have been published in the following journals:
- Industrial Marketing Management
- Journal of Advertising Research
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Consumer Marketing
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Data Collection
- Journal of Financial Education
- Journal of Operations Management
- Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Journal of Professional Services Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Education
- Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Journal of the Marketing Research Society
- Journal of Service Research
- Journal of World Business
- Marketing Letters
- MIT Sloan Management Review
- Strategic Management Journal