Graduates in management find professional career opportunities in a wide variety of areas. For the graduating class of 2008, 95 percent of Williams College of Business (WCB) graduates and 100 percent of management graduates were either employed full-time or enrolled in a graduate program within 90 days of graduation. Average starting salary for 2008 management graduates: $40,500.
Xavier graduates in management have found employment in both the public and private sectors.
Recent positions include:
- Branch manager, National City
- Human resource trainer, Hickory Farms
- Loan officer, First Commonwealth Mortgage
- Manager, FACS Group Inc.
- Project coordinator, Management Recruiters of Scottsdale
- Sales supervisor, Gap, Inc.
- Store co-manager, The Kroger Co.
A large percentage of Xavier management majors go on to graduate programs in business (MBA), law and other fields of study at prestigious institutions around the country.