Management is the study of the effective organization, planning, direction, control, integration and evaluation of key functions for a business or industry. These functions include personnel, sales and product management, project management, supply chain management and international management.
By studying management, you will:
- Learn about managerial, leadership and entrepreneurial roles in organizations.
- Examine current and applicable theory and techniques concerning these roles.
- Apply sound philosophical principles to the wide range of problems encountered in business and society.
- Get training to develop an integrated managerial skill set.
- Study how to approach business problems in an ethical, socially responsible manner.
Our faculty is active in research and have been published in the following journals:
- Academy of Management Journal
- Business Communications Quarterly
- Business Horizons
- Business and Society
- IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Knowledge Management
- Journal of Management Education
- Journal of Management Studies
- Journal of Small Business Management
- Journal of Small Business Strategy
- Oxford University Press
- Strategic Management Journal
- Thunderbird International Business Review