Advanced Technology Minor
This minor is available to business and non-business undergraduate students, and it is especially suited to students majoring in computer science and information systems. This minor is designed to address a need in the business community, raised by prospective employers of Xavier’s graduates, for enhanced training in advanced technology.
15 credit hours:
- Managing Information Technology (INFO 220)
- Computer Science I (CSCI 170)
- Introduction to Programming (INFO 360)
- Programming for Modern Business Application (INFO 362 or CSCI 180)
- Introduction to Enterprise Systems (INFO 368)
3 credit hours (choose 1 course):
- Upper Division courses in Information Systems (INFO 300-499)
- Upper Division courses in Computer Science (CSCI 200-397)
* Note: All prerequisites for major-level courses must still be met.
A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.
To learn more about the minor, contact:
To declare the information technology minor, visit:
Williams College of Business
Smith Hall, room 120A
Phone 513 745-3131