Graduates in strategic human resource management find professional career opportunities in a wide variety of areas:
- Human resources management positions include generalist positions in the recruitment, development, and retention of a qualified and satisfied workforce, and specialist positions in functional areas such as recruitment, training and development, compensation, employee benefits, or health and safety.
- Human resources opportunities exist in for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Recent graduates have been hired for such positions as:
- Human Resources Executive Development Program
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Human Resources Representative
- Training Department Coordinator
Recent graduates have gone on to:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Western & Southern Financial
- Axcess Financial
- Clark Schaefer Hackett
Click below to view employment data.