The department of management and entrepreneurship offers a variety of scholarships and awards for its students, including the following:
- The Thomas J. Rueve Excellence in Management Award [in memory of Thomas J. Rueve whose son, Michael, is employed by Fifth Third Bank] is presented to a junior for outstanding cumulative average and demonstrated interest in organizational management.
- The Robert C. Klekamp Excellence in Management Award [in memory of Thomas J. Rueve whose son, Michael, is employed by Fifth Third Bank] is presented to a senior for outstanding cumulative average and demonstrated interest in organizational management.
- The Robert G. Kluener Scholarship [sponsored by Mr. Ronald P. Zapletal of Aluchem Inc] is presented to a junior or senior majoring in entrepreneurship with a strong academic record and demonstrated entrepreneurial potential.
- The E.F. Castleberry Prize [sponsored by E.F. "Hap" Castleberry] is presented for the best business plan written by a Xavier University undergraduate. There is also an E.F. Castleberry MBA Prize, which is presented for the best business plan written by a Xavier graduate student.
- The Hamilton Fixture Entrepreneurship Award [sponsored by John & Janet Schlegel] is presented to the owner of the largest and most successful business operated by an undergraduate student at Xavier University.
- The Andrew C. Eustis Persistence Award is presented to a student who has demonstrated extraordinary effort and persistence in obtaining a Xavier University business education.
- Dolly Eustis Supporter of Entrepreneurship Award is presented to an individual who has made the most significant personal contribution in assisting the Xavier Entrepreneurial Center to fulfill its mission.
- Xavier Entrepreneurial Center "FIRE IN THE BELLY" Award is presented to the undergraduate student who best exemplifies the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Southwest Ohio Project Management Institute Scholar Award [sponsored by PMI Southwest Ohio Chapter] is presented to the undergraduate student team for excellence in project planning for the United Way. This is also awarded at the graduate level.