The business minor, available to all non-business majors, provides students with an introduction to business. Students gain exposure to a variety of business disciplines and topics. The business minor is available to all majors.
In order to declare a business minor, complete a Change of Major/Minor form, available from the undergraduate office of the Williams College of Business (room 120A, Smith Hall).
19 credit hours:
- Introductory Financial Accounting (ACCT 200 prerequisite course to FINC300)
- Microeconomics (ECON 200)
- Business Finance (FINC 300)
- Management of Information Technology (INFO 120 and 220)
- Managerial Behavior (MGMT 300)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG 300)
3 credit hours:
- Business Core - ACCT 201, BLAW 300, ECON 201, ECON 300, SHRM 200, MGMT 301, or STAT 211
- Major Courses in Business* - ACCT 300-499; ECON 301-499; ENTR 300-499, FINC 301-499, SHRM 300-499; INFO 300-499; MGMT 302-499; MKTG 301-499
* Note: All prerequisites for major-level courses must still be met.