Accountancy Advisory Board
The accountancy advisory board helps the department formulate curriculum strategy with a view to insuring its currency, applicability and relevance to the corporate community. Advisory board members also are invited to serve as mentors for undergraduate students and participate in faculty recruitment. In addition, they provide strategic advice on the outreach activities of the department in order to enhance the department's corporate relationships. Below is a list of professionals who have current service or past service on the advisory board.
We welcome your participation in department advisory boards. If you desire further information, please contact Dean Brian Till via email at email@example.com or by phone at 513-745-3528.
- Amy Black, Associate Director at Procter & Gamble
- Richard Flynn, President at Flynn and Company CPAs
- Brian M. Foster, Partner at KPMG LLP
- Thomas D. Freeman, Chief Operating Officer at Peck, Shaffer & Williams LLP
- Thomas J. Groskopf, Partner at Barnes Dennig and Company CPAs
- Dennis H. Hackett, Vice President, Auditing at The Kroger Company
- Robert D. Hesselgesser, Partner at Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Christopher M. Linck, Partner at BKD, LLP
- Melissa Lueke, Vice President/Chief Financial Officer at Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Steven A. McKinley, Recruiting Director, North Central Region at Deloitte LLP
- David Romp, Clark Shaefer and Hackett
- Hersch Patel, CPA, CITP at Socius
- Julia Poston, Partner at Ernst and Young LLP
- Robert Taylor, Partner at Grant Thornton, LLP
- Dennis J. Tepe, Partner at Plante & Moran PLLC