Accountancy Advisory Board
The accountancy advisory board helps the department formulate curriculum strategy with a view to insuring its currency, applicability and relevance to the corporate community. Advisory board members also are invited to serve as mentors for undergraduate students and participate in faculty recruitment. In addition, they provide strategic advice on the outreach activities of the department in order to enhance the department's corporate relationships.
We welcome your participation in department advisory boards. If you desire further information, please contact Dean Brian Till via email at email@example.com or by phone at 513-745-3528.
- Bill Bagley, HR Director at Barnes Denning & Co.
- Amy Black, Associate Director at Procter & Gamble
- Jerry DeBrunner, Retired Managing Partner at Deloitte & Touche
- Richard Flynn, President at Flynn and Company CPAs
- Brian M. Foster, Partner at KPMG LLP
- Thomas D. Freeman, Chief Operating Officer at Peck, Shaffer & Williams LLP
- Thomas J. Groskopf, Partner at Barnes Dennig and Company CPAs
- Dennis H. Hackett, Vice President, Auditing at The Kroger Company
- Robert D. Hesselgesser, Partner at Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Christopher M. Linck, Partner at BKD, LLP
- Melissa Lueke, Vice President/Chief Financial Officer at Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Steven A. McKinley, Recruiting Director, North Central Region at Deloitte LLP
- Neil O’Connor
- Hersch Patel, CPA, CITP at Socius
- Julia Poston, Partner at Ernst and Young LLP
- Robert Sonntag, Retired President at Robert Sonntag Accountancy Corp.
- Robert Taylor, Partner at Grant Thornton, LLP
- Dennis J. Tepe, Partner at Plante & Moran PLLC
- Jason R. Wittekind, Corporate Controller at North American Properties, Inc.