Current/potential Xavier MBA students and alumni are eligible (both main and off-site programs) to become members of the organization.
There are no formal requirements to join the organization. By providing your email address, you will be on our distribution list and will be invited to attend our monthly events, speakers, workshops.
- Build a network with other Xavier students, alumni and faculty as well as business and community leaders.
- Develop professional skills through various workshops, including: improving your resume, creating a personal brand, power networking, improving your communication skills and more.
- Get involved and give back to the community by participating in volunteer and mentoring activities.
- Cultivate new friendships and have fun at social events like golf outings and wine tastings.
- Develop leadership skills
- Receive an invitation to the annual conference of the MBA Women’s International (formerly known at NAWMBA)