William’s College of Business Chapter of Net Impact
The Xavier chapter of Net Impact is a graduate student lead organization dedicated to the principles of sustainability in business. Established in 2012, the chapter will seek to broaden MBA students’ view of their role in business through education and action.
Mission: To mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplaces and the world.
Goal: To take a group of high potential individuals and empower and embolden them to make a significant impact through:
- Connecting a global network of changemakers
- Providing individuals with research, resources, and tools
- Supporting members to find careers that combines business & social impact
- Enabling members to drive campus, community, and workplace change
Net Impact by the numbers: 20,000 members globally across 270 chapters
- Undergraduates, MBA students, and professionals
- Social sector leaders of innovative non-profit organizations
- CSR Professionals
- Interested and motivated business leaders