The Xavier MBA program has a direct Exchange agreement with KEDGE Business School (created by Bordeaux School of Management & EUROMED Management) which allows 2 students to study abroad per academic year. Xavier University has several other schools for which an exchange agreement is available.
Xavier MBA students who wish to study at KEDGE or another institution for which Xavier has an exchange agreement for a semester during their MBA program can contact the MBA office for requirements or contact the Center for International Education for details.
Students nominated by KEDGE or other Exchange program to study at Xavier should complete the following steps to attend the MBA program and enroll in courses. Please contact Joliene Garlich, if you have any questions about the process.
- Complete the online application here for the Exchange MBA program. When prompted in the application:
- Upload your resume or CV
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport photopage via supplemental materials on the application status page.
- Send the following documents:
- A copy of your TOEFL scores.
- Original copies of your transcripts from KEDGE (or other institution) in English
- Completed financial sponsorship form. Find it here.
- Bank statement(s) showing the amount for one semester of expenses ($6000)
- Mail to:
Xavier University - MBA Exchange
Document Processing Center
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
- Upon receipt of an admission letter on the application status page follow the directions to login to your MyXU portal account and view the course schedule. Choose courses from those available searching by business subjects at the graduate level (500 & 600 numbers). Email course choices to email@example.com for registration.