The Xavier MBA program has an Exchange agreement with KEDGE Business School (created by Bordeaux School of Management & EUROMED Management) which allows 2 students to study abroad per academic year.
Xavier MBA students who wish to study at KEDGE for a semester during their MBA program can contact the MBA office for details and requirements.
Students nominated by KEDGE to study at Xavier should complete the following steps to attend the MBA program and enroll in courses. Please contact Joliene Garlich, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about the process.
- Complete the online application here for the Exchange MBA program. When prompted in the application:
- Upload your resume or CV
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport photopage via supplemental materials on the application status page.
- Send the following documents:
- A copy of your TOEFL scores.
- Original copies of your transcripts from KEDGE in English
- Completed financial sponsorship form. Find it here.
- Bank statement(s) showing the amount for one semester of expenses ($6000)
- Mail to:
Xavier International MBA Program
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-1221
- Upon receipt of an admission letter on the application status page follow the directions to login to your MyXU portal account and view the course schedule. Choose courses from those available searching by business subjects at the graduate level (500 & 600 numbers). Email course choices to email@example.com for registration.