Admission for International MBA students requires the following:
- Complete the online application here for the Main Campus MBA (evening) program. When prompted in the application:
- Upload your resume or CV
- Provide at least one recommender to provide you a letter of recommendation for the program
- Send the following documents:
- Request all test scores to be sent from the testing agency directly to the Xavier MBA program (ex: TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT/GRE).
- Undergraduate (and any Graduate) transcripts are to be sent directly from the institution attended.
- A Credential Evaluation is required for all applicants who earned a bachelors or master degree at a college/university outside of the United States. Find more on the international admission website.
- Mail hard copy items to:
Admission Processing Center
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131
Once all application materials are received your application will be considered for admission. International applicants are not eligible for provisional admission. Test scores must be received prior to decision letter.
- After receipt of an admission letter on the application status page, please supply original documents listed in step 3 and send to the mailing address above.
- Fill out the financial sponsorship form here.
- Bank statement(s) showing the amount for one year of full-time MBA study. To see minimum required, go here.
- Only for students with a current F1 Visa: please supply your current US institution with the SEVIS transfer form.
- Upon receipt of these items Xavier's Center for International Education will issue an I-20 for graduate study. The form will then be mailed to you once you have chosen and paid for a shipping option through eShipGlobal. Follow the link to create an account.
- If you have questions about the financial requirements or obtaining the visa once you receive the I-20 from Xavier, please contact the Center for International Education at email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions on your admission letter to confirm your attendance at Xavier and to register for classes. It is highly suggested that you register for classes early to ensure a full-time schedule to meet the F1 visa requirements.
Important Note: Students who require an F-1 visa to study in the US are not eligible for our Executive MBA or our Off-Site MBA Programs. An F-1 visa requires that students are enrolled in courses full-time and both of these programs only allow students to take classes part-time which violates the F-1 visa status.