Admission for International MBA students requires the following:
- Complete the online application here for the Momentum MBA program. When prompted in the application:
- Upload your resume or CV
- Provide at least one recommender to provide you a letter of recommendation for the program
- Send the following documents:
- Request all test scores to be sent from the testing agency directly to the Xavier MBA program.
- Undergraduate (and any Graduate) transcripts are to be sent directly from the institution attended
- Email a copy of your passport information page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
Xavier International MBA Program
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-1221
Once all application materials are received your application will be considered for admission.
- After receipt of an admission letter on the application status page please supply original documents from step 3 and send to the mailing address above.
- Fill out the financial sponsorship form here.
- Bank statement(s) showing the amount for one year of full-time MBA study.
- Only for students with a current F1 Visa: please supply your current US institution with the SEVIS transfer form.
- *upon receipt of these items Xavier will issue an I-20 for graduate study and mail to you via UPS.
- If you have questions about the financial requirements or obtaining the visa once you receive the I-20 from Xavier, please contact the Center for International Education at email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions on your admission letter to confirm your attendance at Xavier and to register for classes.