Admission for International MBA students requires the following:
- Complete the online application here for the Momentum MBA program. When prompted in the application:
- Upload your resume or CV
- Provide at least one recommender to provide you a letter of recommendation for the program
- Send the following documents:
- Request all test scores to be sent from the testing agency directly to the Xavier MBA program.
- Undergraduate (and any Graduate) transcripts are to be sent directly from the institution attended
- Email a copy of your passport information page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
Attn: International MBA program
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-1221
Once all application materials are received your application will be considered for admission.
- After receipt of an admission letter on the application status page, please supply original documents listed in step 3 and send to the mailing address above.
- Fill out the financial sponsorship form here.
- Bank statement(s) showing the amount for one year of full-time MBA study.
- Only for students with a current F1 Visa: please supply your current US institution with the SEVIS transfer form.
- Upon receipt of these items Xavier's Center for International Education will issue an I-20 for graduate study. The form will then be mailed to you once you have chosen and paid for a shipping option though eShipGlobal. Follow the link to create an account.
- If you have questions about the financial requirements or obtaining the visa once you receive the I-20 from Xavier, please contact the Center for International Education at email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions on your admission letter to confirm your attendance at Xavier and to register for classes. It is highly suggested that you register for classes early to ensure a full-time schedule to meet the F1 visa requirements.