Xavier’s 20 month, one-day-a week Executive MBA (EMBA) program educates today’s leaders so that they can make better business decisions tomorrow. The EMBA program is an intense, fast-paced, and highly selective program designed for the experienced business professional on track for a top leadership role. This is NOT an “MBA-lite” program for senior managers in a hurry, but it is the fastest path for full-time professionals to earn the nationally ranked and accredited Xavier University Masters in Business Administration degree on a part-time schedule.
The strengths of the EMBA program include the following attributes:
- Practical, Internationally-Focused Curriculum AND Fast-Paced, Part-Time Schedule
- Quality Faculty AND Classmates
- Accredited AND Nationally Recognized
- Conveniently Located AND Affordable
- Strong Alumni Network AND Smaller Class Sizes
It’s absolutely free to apply online today and you’re welcome to do so. However, at Xavier, we take a more holistic approach to admissions and student services. In fact, our Catholic, Jesuit tradition and care for the whole person is what truly sets us apart from the competition. Therefore, at the very least, we encourage you to complete the following checklist before you click “submit” on the application:
- Read the EMBA Declaration of Ethos
- Schedule a classroom visit
- Talk with an academic advisor
- Talk with your family
- Talk with a current student
- Talk with an alum
- Talk with your employer (and let us help you if necessary)
Executive student talks about the value of the EMBA program.