|Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellow Application due April 1
Please consider this a reminder for the Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellows program. Applications are due on April 1, 2013. Here are links to the application and program descriptions.
In order to apply, you must be registered for two classes related to Values Based Leadership (our newest MBA concentration).
The summer courses include:
- Business Ethics Through Film - BUAD609 offered this summer by Dr. Fiorelli
- Marketing Ethics - MKTG670 offered this summer by Dr. Ahuja
- Strategic Leadership - MGMT618
Other courses offered throughout the year include:
- International Ethics - BUAD681 - the London and Paris trip IB Study Trip offered over spring break (for more information, visit www.xavierlondonmba.com)
- Law & Ethics in the Health Industry - BUAD625
- Corporate Citizenship: Sustainability - MGMT621
If you take three of these courses, plus the Corporate Governance class as your capstone course, you would satisfy the Values Based Leadership MBA concentration, plus you would be a great candidate for the Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellows. Xavier reimburses Fellows for the tuition for three credit hours of your third MBA elective related to Leadership, Ethics, Governance and Sustainability.