1. Fall 2012 eBills will be posted online during the first week of July. Paper bills will not be sent.
2. The last week of June is the best time to enroll in the Fall payment plan. All students must enroll in a payment plan.
3. The first installment is due July 20, 2012.
a. Note: If you intend to pay in full and thereby, avoid interest charges, then either:
i. enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan and pay in full by July 20, 2012
ii. enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan, make your first payment (20%) by July 20, 2012, and pay the remaining balance in full by August 20, 2012.
4. If you register for classes after July 4, 2012, you must pay at least 20% of your balance by July 20, 2012.
5. If you register for classes after July 20, 2012, you must pay at least 20% of your balance within 24 hours of registering.
6. Only students working for employers that offer educational reimbursement benefits may sign up for the Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan. Eligible students may be required, upon request, to provide Xavier University acceptable documentation of their employer’s financial commitment. Failure to do so may result in any bursar account balance being immediately due and payable in full.
Class cancellation will take place on Wednesday, August 15, 2012, for students who have not paid at least 20% of their Fall semester balance and/or who have an outstanding balance from a prior semester.
Here are instructions on how to access and pay your bill online, to enroll in a payment plan and more:
1. Log on to the Portal at http://portal.xavier.edu/
2. Click on the Student Services tab
3. Within the My Academic Records channel, click on My Bursar Account
For more information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section on the Bursar’s Office web site at www.xavier.edu/bursar or call (513) 745-3435.