- Destination Innovation, JA Business Hall of Fame, Entrepreneurship Panel and Start-Up Weekend mark a busy fall term for the Dept. of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Amit Sen named Professor of the Program by 2014 XU MBA Deerfield Graduates
- Congratulations to the XU Deerfield MBA class of 2014!
- MKTG 630: Services MKTG Elective will work with DWTN Cinti Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel & Orchids at Palm Court
- Three MBA Alums: Heather Alessandro MBA 2000, Nancy Riesz MBA 1985, and Karen Tate MBA 1994 named as WE Celebrate 2014 Finalist by the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.