- Team China wins the 2014 Best International Paper Competition
- 5 MBAs Selected to be Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellows in 14-15
- MBA alum David Singer Named One of the Top Financial Advisors in the Nation by The Financial Times and Barron's
- The 2014 Heroes of Professional Ethics Presentation with Mark & Ginger Whitacre was a Must-Hear event for Students, Faculty, and the Greater Cinti Community.
- 2013 MBA Alum Kyle Smith named Finalist for the 2014 Presidential Management Fellowship
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.