- Naimah Spencer, 2012 Entrepreneurial Studies undergrad alum, and her business My Momma"s Kitchen: Cake in a Jar Featured in the Newest Edition of Xavier Magazine.
- Improving Life in Togo: Mayo"s Clinic: Business alum Rick Mayo works with his church to make life better for others.
- MBA alum Jeffrey Daniel Walks Tall as a West Nile Survivor and at this year's 2015 MBA Graduation and is featured in the Spring 2015 edition of Xavier Magazine
- 2015 Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Induction highlights Academic Achievement of 92 MBA and Undergraduate 2014-2015 Graduates and features MBA Alum Bruce Ferguson as Guest Speaker
- XU Ctr for Innovation Collaborates with MakerBot for University of the Future Design Challenge, including Free 3D Printing Design Training
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.