The Sedler Family Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is in search of MBA volunteers. Would you like to get involved in the Sedler Family Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation? Joseph Carter, director of the Sedler Center, is looking for MBA students that might be interested in the following:
- Helping the 2010 X-LAB businesses with developing their business plans – they need to present their first-pass business plan to a panel of executives on Friday, March 4, 2011
- Assisting with the launch of the 2011 X-LAB Competition – we begin accepting ideas on April 4, 2011
- Helping entrepreneurs in the region solve real-life business problems
- Being part of the team working on the short-to-medium term plan for the Sedler Center
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the social media plan for the Sedler Center
If you are interested in any of the above, please, stop by the Sedler Center (Smith Hall G14) to complete a volunteer request form.
Why might you be interested in volunteering?
- The experience gained provides you with an excellent opportunity to differentiate yourself in a tight global labor market
- You will have the opportunity to learn and apply new and existing skills in a creative, fast-paced, and implementation-oriented environment
- You will realize a sense of accomplishment that only comes through dedicated service to others