The Institute's Co-Directors are involved with developing new concentrations in the MBA program.
Proposed: Leadership, Ethics and Governance Concentration in the MBA Program. Students would select three electives from the following courses:
- BUAD 609 - Business Ethics Through Film
- BUAD - Health Industry, Law and Ethics
- BUAD 681 - International Ethics in London
- MKTG 670 - Ethical Issues in Marketing
- MGMT 612 - Personal Leadership Through Strength Finder
- MGMT 614 - Principles of Leadership
- MGMT 615 - Values Based Leadership
In addition to the three electives, students would also take the BUAD690 - Corporate Governance course. Students would be paired with a member of the Cintas Institute's Advisory Board, who would act as mentors.